- “Elegance of natural wood is irreplaceable. Customers look into installing Engineered hardwood flooring for its authenticity, timeliness, and durability.”
- Engineered hardwood floor is a good investment that can enhance the value of your home and provide beauty for a lifetime.
- Engineered hardwood floor do not need a periodic maintenance and repair like solid wood does.
- Engineered hardwood floors have been invented to avoid cracking and warping problems which are likely to happen with solid wood.
- Engineered hardwood are more stable, durable, sustainable and cost-effective than solid wood floors.
- Engineered hardwood don’t get effected by weather conditions easily.
- Multi-layer construction to avoid warping and cracking
- Available in exotic species.
- Scratch-resistant Aluminium oxide coating
- Available in single-strap, wide plank formation.
- Micro beveled edges on all four sides of the plank